Have you been just dying to get your hands on one of the summer's most elusive tickets? The ones that people have been talking about Non-Stop since FOREVER?! You know the ones I'm talking about -- the tickets that give you an all access pass to the world of Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr, Sir!
Well, The Story of Tonight is that the Kennedy Center has just announced a digital lottery for Hamilton tickets that cost -- Wait For It -- $10! I'll say it One Last Time, YOU CAN GET HAMILTON TICKETS FOR $10!!
Yep, that sound you just heard while reading that sentence was the sound of my MIND. BEING. BLOWN! But, Stay Alive and don't let this major news Blow Us All Away because we have a few more details to go over.
Hamilton will be at the Kennedy Center (you know, The Room Where It Happens) June 12 through September 16 and there will be 40 orchestra tickets to be sold every performance for $10. The digital lottery will open at 11 a.m. EDT on Sunday, June 10 for tickets to the Tuesday, June 12 performance. Subsequent digital lotteries will begin two days prior to each performance.
What Comes Next? Well, you need to know how you can get in on this sweet deal, because how could you possibly Say No To This?? (P.S. I have to admit, I was extremely Satisfied that the name of the campaign was #HAM4HAM!)
Here's how to enter:
- Use the official app for Hamilton, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
- You can also visit http://hamiltonmusical.com/lottery to register.
- The lottery will open at 11 a.m. EDT two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9 a.m. EDT the day prior to the performance.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11 a.m. EDT the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided).
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded. Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4 p.m. EDT the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4 p.m. EDT the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning two hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
May the odds ever be in your favor, but you can bet your sweet buns that when the time comes, I won't miss My Shot, so Meet Me Inside! Get full details here.