Hello, Bachelor Nation!
It's official, season 21 of the addicting tv show we call The Bachelor has begun. Girls all over the country gathered on their couches, with giant glasses of wine and their brackets in hand to watch 36-year-old Nick Viall try for a fourth time to find love... on television (Maybe finding love on TV just isn't for you, Nick.. just saying).
Anyway, back to the point! You may remember Nick from Andi's season, then Kaitlyn's season, then again from Bachelor in Paradise. I know I can't be the only one totally over him already! Like couldn't the producers have found some fresh meat for the ladies??
Here is a recap of what happened last night on the season premiere of The Bachelor:
- Nick wants to give America "a happy ending." Bad choice of words.
- A woman named Alexis showed up dressed a shark but insisted she was a dolphin... it was a shark. But then she got in the pool and dolphin called Nick, which totally made up for the fact that she was dressed as a shark, not a dolphin.
- Liz told the world multiple times that she slept with Nick nine months ago at Jade's wedding (another Bachelor and Bachelor in Paradise girl), but she didn't know if he remembered her. Girl, that is not something to brag about! Didn't your mom teach you better! Also, why are you on the show if you didn't want anything to do with him after you guys hooked up?
- We already know who the "crazy" girl is going to be. It looks like the producers nominated Corinne for that job. We have learned a lot about Corinne, she claims to run her parent's multi-million dollar company, she has a nanny (Umm what?! Arent you 24-years-old?!), and she was the first woman to kiss Nick. She also seems to be very sexually aggressive from what the previews show.
- Hailey informed Nick and the world that she was not wearing underwear. Why??? Somethings are better left unsaid.
- Rachel, a 31-year-old attorney received the first impression rose. You go girl! (Ps. she likes to vacuum and sing).
- These girls went home roseless: Lauren, Angela, Briana, Ida Marie, Jasmine B, Michelle, Olivia, and Susannah. Hey, there's always Bachelor in Paradise!
Here is what we have to look forward to this season:
- Corinne will force herself on Nick and probably destroy her chance of marrying him.
- One of the women admits to Nick that she used to have a girlfriend. It seems to go over okay.
- The girls get to perform with the Backstreet Boys (So jealous!).
- Liz will eventually tell the girls she has slept with Nick.
- There will be a lot of kissing, hand holding, fighting, and tears.
So what do you think of The Bachelor so far? Will the fourth time be a charm for Nick? What are your thoughts on the ladies? And why do you think Corinne still has a nanny? Tweet us using the hashtag #DCRbachelor and make sure to read our recap on the Bachelor every Tuesday as we go through this rollercoaster of a journey together.
Also, side note, can I just have Chris Harrison's job! He gets paid millions to say a maybe 20 words a show. How did he get so lucky?!