I don't know about you guys, but when I think of music festivals, good food isn't the first thing that comes to mind. I think of flower crown-wearing millennials washing a hot dog down with some Bud Light and gyrating to electronica. But D.C.'s OG music festival, the All Things Go Fall Classic, believes in serving a selection of D.C.'s best culinary options. The dining lineup includes local favorites ranging from Maketto (helmed by James Beard Award-nominated chef Erik Bruner-Yang) to fast casual favs like Sweetgreen, &Pizza and Takorean.
“The All Things Go Fall Classic is huge, so it made sense to get involved with a festival that brings out thousands of music and food fans each year,” says Maketto’s James Beard Award-nominated chef Erik Bruner-Yang. "Not only do we love making good food, but we love helping people have a good time."
With headliners such as Foster the People and the new three-day format, 2017's All Things Go Fall Classic is bound to be the biggest one yet. A special All Things Go-themed menu will be announced soon. See the full 2017 food lineup below.
General Food Court (for purchase)
- Maketto: This northeast D.C. communal marketplace is comprised of a bakery, cafe, retail shop and restaurant, featuring an interpretation of Cambodian and Taiwanese cooking.
- Buredo: Owned by two lifelong childhood friends and D.C. natives, Buredo is known for its handheld, burrito-sized sushi rolls featuring Asian and other globally-inspired ingredients and flavors.
- Ivy & Coney: D.C.'s Midwestern ex-pat sports bar is home to all lovers of hot dogs, bad company and alcohol.
- Milk Cult: Innovative and uniquely flavored ice cream.
- DGS: Washington’s next-generation delicatessen is a nod to the mom-and-pop district grocery stores that brine, cure, smoke and pickle everything served in-house.
Exclusive VIP Eats (food will be offered complimentary to VIP guests)
- Sweetgreen: Simple, seasonal, healthy salads and grain bowls.
- &Pizza: The anti-establishment eatery built on the renown of its creative pies and craft beverages, localized shop design and ampersand-tattooed tribe.
- Takorean: The delicious combination of Korean-inspired flavors with a Latin American twist, made from scratch using the freshest ingredients, creates a bold, colorful and balanced food experience.
The festival will take place from Friday, October 6 through Sunday, October 8 at Union Market, 1309 5th St. NETickets range from $64 for one-day general admission to $250 for three-day VIP access. Visit the All Things Go Fall Classic website for ticket options and more information.