WHASSSSSSSUP?!?! Has anyone else noticed that we as a society are all about the '90s right now? And why shouldn't we be?? I mean the fashion was soooo comfortable (I'm looking at you crushed velvet and flannel), the music was bangin' and the movies are a quotable gold mine of knowledge!
On Friday August 11, Nats fans can "come as you were" and soak up all the '90s gloriousness at the park's first ever '90s night! From food offerings like The Wannabe Burger to the best of Brittney from D.C.'s favorite '90s cover bands, costumes and -- of course -- a 90s-themed photo booth, this is the ultimate chance to throw it back to the greatest decade ever. It's guaranteed to be all that and a bag of chips!
So dig out your choker necklaces and your best grunge and go cheer the Nats to victory over the Giants -- don't worry, if you forget your slap bracelet at home you can grab one from the Budweiser Brew House, Budweiser Terrace or Bud Light Loft!
Special Menus offered throughout the stadium:
- Ninja Turtle Brick Oven Pizza: Offered at Enzo’s Sections 115, 214, 228, & 311.
- Britney Chicken Spears & Fries: Offered at Change Up Chicken Sections 110 & 130.
- Nickeloaded Nachos/Totchos: Offered at all Dos Locas Sections 117, 128, 217, & 310 and See. You. Tater. Section 105.
- Shave Ice Ice Baby: Offered at Leilani’s Shave Ice at Sections 141 & 235.
- Jurassic Pork Sandwich: Offered at Taste of the Majors Sections 116 & 314.
- The Wannabe Burger: Offered at Grand Slam Grill Section 111, Nats Dogs Section 141, and Georgetown Grill Section 130.
- Hootie & The Blowfish Tacos: Offered at Budweiser Brew House
- Red Hot Chili Wings: Offered at Budweiser Brew House
- Urban Artistry Dance Company will provide pregame and in-game entertainment at various locations throughout the ballpark
- Four DJs will be playing different '90s genres around the ballpark -- Hip-hop: Section 420 of Upper Concourse; Chart-toppers: Timeline/Natmobile; Rock: 1st Base Gate; Country: Devil's Backbone Bar
- There will be pregame performances by '90s cover bands Uncle Jesse (in Center Field Plaza) and White Ford Bronco (at Budweiser Terrace)
- In the fifth inning, a hip-hop group will dance on the dugout
Nationals Park,1500 S Capitol St SE, 7:05 p.m. tickets start at $20 and can be purchased here