There are so many crazy exercise classes out there now, but I think goat yoga may be the craziest one yet. And by crazy, we mean excellent!
Goat yoga is exactly what it sounds like: while you are practicing your down dogs and chaturangas, adorable AF goats will be milling around. They may jump on your back, nibble your hair or lick your face with kisses -- anything could happen at goat yoga.
The Little Goat Farm at the Lake (on Manassas Lake) in Prince William County will be opening back up for the season in April, and they have numerous opportunities to give goat yoga a try. Plus, you get to meet all the farm's animals, which includes chickens, alpaca and llama in addition to all the goat kiddos. If you're curious about this growing exercise trend, check out the various goat yoga classes below.
- March 25: Urban Evolution Goat Parkour, Alexandria
- April 15: Goat Yoga, Middleburg
- May 5: Goat Yoga, Alexandria
- May 26: Goat Yoga with Live Band, Nokesville
- June 9: Little Goat Yoga Retreat, Nokesville
- June 23: Goat Yoga with Live Band, Nokesville
- July 21: Sunset Goat Yoga with Live Band, Nokesville
- August 25: Sunset Goat Yoga with Live Band, Nokesville
- September 22: Goat Yoga with Live Band, Nokesville
Want to see what a goat yoga class looks like? Click through this gallery of a class we covered in Silver Spring last year.