I have 13 more days in my Whole30 and I am not lying when I say that I can see the outlining of my abs and I am feeling wonderful!
Today I am going to share with you my favorite breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes, as well as some healthy snacks because let's face it... sometimes we need that baked apple.
Mini-Egg Frittata -- This recipe makes enough to last about a week.
- 10 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup cooked crumbled breakfast sausage, bacon or diced ham
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Paleo Lemon Tahini Tuna Salad -- this is a quick and easy lunch to prepare before work.
- 3 to 4 cups chopped mixed veggies or salad greens
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 can (5 oz / 142 g) tuna packed in water.
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
BLT Chicken Salad -- yummmm bacon!
- 1 lb chicken breast or tenderloins
- Sea salt and pepper
- 4 to 6 strips high-quality bacon
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cored and chopped
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- ½ cup sweet onion, thinly sliced
- Homemade dressing
Chicken Tenders with Tessemae's Ketchup
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken (preferably organic)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cashew milk (I use coconut milk)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
Baked Cinnamon Apples -- I made this one up on my own.
- 1 apple peeled and cored
- Sprinkle with cinnamon
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes
- Drizzle with unsweetened coconut milk
Pan Fried Cinnamon Bananas -- LEAVE OUT THE SUGAR
- 2 slightly overripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Olive oil spray (I use coconut oil)