Seems kind of odd to be talking about Christmas when summer is nary a few weeks away, but when we heard this news, we knew we had to shout it from the sunny rooftops!
The giant, real-life snow globe event that is Enchant Christmas will be making its D.C. debut at Nats Park this winter, and we are HERE FOR IT.
The wonderful and magical world of Enchant Christmas is stopping in D.C. for a little over a month starting November 22 and running through December 29, 2019. This years theme is "The Great Search," where Santa’s reindeer go missing just before Christmas and it takes the entire city (aka YOU) to help him track all nine down throughout the Christmas maze.
Our friends at Seattle Refined say that when Enchant hit then-Safeco Field last year for the first time, it BLEW up. Social media, lines around the block - the hype was absolutely incredible. Seattle ATE IT UP, so we can't wait to see how D.C. will respond! Here are a few things to expect:
- The outfield will be transformed into a twinkling maze of stunning light displays.
- The infield will house an ice-skating trail adorned with spectacularly lit archways.
- The concourse will transform into a Christmas Market stocked with over 60 local food and artisan merchant vendors, and the PNC Diamond Club along with other premium areas will become VIP and private holiday party experiences.
- Santa will take photos in his workshop with the children and he’s bringing Mrs. Claus who will be leading story time.
- Enjoy holiday-themed food and drinks that are sure to please everyone throughout the Concourse with a special bar experience on the field in the maze.
- Guests will get into the spirit with nightly caroling and local busking-style musicians throughout the venue
Tickets for their Early Bird Special are available starting June 11-23, 2019 and tickets officially go on sale September 17 starting at $19.99.
'Tis the season! Find more details on the Enchant Christmas website.